Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Souper Fun Sunday

I am so excited! Hogtown HomeGrown has been chosen to participate in St. Francis High School's Souper Fun Sunday on January 31, 2010 from 1-4pm. It is a fund raiser for technology upgrades and enhancements for the school.

Lots of area restaurants and caterers will be participating in this soup tasting competition. Each participant will provide 5 gallons of soup to be tasted by ticketholders and judged by both local celebrities and ticketholders in several categories. They even added a vegetarian category this year!

Tickets are available on the website http://www.souperfunsunday.sfchs.net/ There are discounts on ticket packages until December 15th, so get your tickets now. With a Kid's Activity Tent (new this year) and family passes available, this is an event for the whole family.

What soup will I be making? I'm not telling, but I'll give you three hints - it's vegan, very simple and in the recipe section of the Hogtown HomeGrown site. Buy a ticket, taste my soup and I'm sure you'll be voting for it!